Bamburgh 3.5 seater sofa Grade Leather/S
£1,499.95 was £1,899.95
Available in 14 - 16 weeks
- A magnificent, sophisticated example of the iconic classic chesterfield design
- Hand crafted from the very finest materials, using proven traditional techniques
- Sumptuous deep buttoned upholstery and hand tacked antique brass studding
- Upholstered in luxurious, thick hand finished semi aniline leather
- Quality foam fillings with a comfy fibre wrap
- Resilient full coil sprung seat platform and serpentine sprung roll back
- Durable, reinforced hardwood frame (10 year warranty)
- Detachable hand turned dark wood legs with antique metal castor
- Photographed in colour 1806
- Viewable in the following stores(s): Dudley Showroom, Salford Showroom, Tyseley Showroom
|Product Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
"Large Accessories" include occasional tables and dining chairs
We charge on a per order basis, so if the same order includes an Accessory plus a 3 Seater Sofa then the Zone 1 cost will be £49.00
If you are within 40 miles of B69 4HH or M22 4RX we would be happy to recycle your packaging.
Please click on THIS link to see the full deliveries information page.
Rollover image to zoom
Click to enlarge
Well proportioned scroll arms and a generous roll back are perfectly complemented by sumptuous deep buttoning and a hand tacked studded detail to create a majestic example of the grand chesterfield design. Neatly tailored in the very finest hand finished natural leather with a fully coil sprung seat platform Bamburgh will satisfy even the most discerning of tastes.
Whether as an eclectic accent piece or as a complete group, this fashionable vintage collection will make a real statement and be a welcome addition to any living space.
|Chair Grade Leather/S||132.00||84.00||99.00|
|2 seater sofa Grade Leather/S||188.00||84.00||99.00|