Juno Guest Bed Single guest bed with open coil mattress
Available in 3 - 5 weeks
- Comfortable two-in-one single guest bed
- Solid wood frame in an oak finish
- Beech sprung slats offer comfort and support
- Under-bed has innovative folding legs which make it as tall as the upper bed
- Coil sprung mattress is strong and durable, offering a traditional level of comfort
- Foam adds a mixture of comfort and support
- Overall length 203cm including frame
- Measurement from floor to top of footend is 68cm
- Width of mattress is 90cm length is 190cm
- Overall width is 98cm
- Self assembly only
- Viewable in the following stores(s): Tyseley Showroom
|Product Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
"Large Accessories" include occasional tables and dining chairs
We charge on a per order basis, so if the same order includes an Accessory plus a 3 Seater Sofa then the Zone 1 cost will be £49.00
If you are within 40 miles of B69 4HH or M22 4RX we would be happy to recycle your packaging.
Please click on THIS link to see the full deliveries information page.
Rollover image to zoom
Click to enlarge
A wonderfully innovative space-saving bed, the Relyon Juno guest bed gives you two beds while only taking up the space of one. Beneath the slats of the main bed is another bed which is every bit as big and as comfortable. The legs of the lower bed can be folded out to make it the same height as the upper bed, and each bed has a comfortable supportive mattress that will guarantee your guests a comfortable nights sleep. The wooden frame of the Juno Guest bed has a versatile oak finish, allowing you to match it easily to the rest of your furniture. As the lower bed has folding legs that make it as tall as the upper bed, the Juno Guest Bed gives you three bed options in one. The bed can either be used as a single bed, a small double, or a pair of twin beds.
The mattresses of the Juno Guest Bed are remarkably comfortable. They feature an open coil spring unit which is both strong an durable, and offers a traditional level of comfort that will last a very long time. Around the springs is a layer of foam that lends an extra softness. Beneath each mattress is a set of sturdy beech sprung slats. These slats cushion the mattress and give the beds a comfort, that will last no matter how frequently the beds are used. To keep the Juno Guest Beds comfortable, we recommend that you turn the mattresses every month for the first three months, and every three months thereafter.