Otto Swivel chair Grade 55/S
£599.95 was £779.95
Available in 14 - 16 weeks
- Contemporary styling for the modern day home, the ultimate necessity!
- Upholstered in luxurious leather across the entire chair
- Beautifully curved seat design helps provide a deep-seated comfort
- Fibre fillings in the back and fibre wrapped foam help to give the ultimate in comfort
- Modern style, fluted stainless steel swivel base
- Generous high back provides integral head and lumbar support
- Available in an extensive range of colours
- Viewable in the following stores(s): Oldbury Distribution Centre, Salford Showroom, Tyseley Showroom
|Product Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
"Large Accessories" include occasional tables and dining chairs
We charge on a per order basis, so if the same order includes an Accessory plus a 3 Seater Sofa then the Zone 1 cost will be £49.00
If you are within 40 miles of B69 4HH or M22 4RX we would be happy to recycle your packaging.
Please click on THIS link to see the full deliveries information page.
Rollover image to zoom
Click to enlarge
Otto is the ultimate in modern living! Designed with the modern day home in mind, Otto boasts a contemporary curved seat on a swivel base perfect as an additional seating option in the living room or within a study. Due to the curved styling, your body settles easily into the shape without sacrificing support with the integral head and lumbar inbuilt with the generous high back design. Plumply filled fibre backs help to provide the best and softest comfort while the fibre wrapped foam seats and padding around the arms, help to give the piece support, stability and help with retaining the shape of the fibre cushions.
Combined with the hardwood frame helps to provide a sturdy feel to the chair, built onto a fluted stainless steel swivel base. Armed with a coil spring system, the Otto also helps to distribute weight and maintain the longer lasting life of the cushioned areas. The Otto swivel chair is a perfect example of comfort and style, available in a range of colours to suit personal preferences and home decor.